The Curtin University is putting forth Bankwest Curtin Economics Center Economics and Social Policy Scholarship. The scholarship will be granted to an undergrad or postgraduate coursework students undertaking considers in the area(s) of economic aspects or social policy.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Center’s Economics and Social Policy Scholarship is to help widening access to tertiary training for those generally underrepresented at college and who may profit by financial help to go to University.
The Bankwest Curtin Economics Center Economics and Social Policy Scholarship will give the accompanying help to the typically expected length of the degree up to a greatest of 3 years: An aggregate estimation of $15,000 paid as a financial stipend of $2,500 per semester. The sum can be utilized at the beneficiary’s circumspection to contribute towards instructively related costs.
Candidates must meet the greater part of the accompanying criteria to be considered for the Bankwest Curtin Economics Center Economics and Social Policy Scholarship:
- Australian citizens/permanent residents, Australian perpetual humanitarian visa holder (PHV), or New Zealand resident
- Enlisted full time (100 credits) in a Curtin Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree.
Dwelling in Australia
- Least course weighted normal (CWA) of 50
- Have the capacity to exhibit intrigue/enthusiasm for economic matters and social policy
- Be from a low financial foundation and have the capacity to exhibit budgetary need
- Not as of now hold an industry-supported scholarship
- Accessible to go to BCEC’s occasions and exercises, and take an interest in media and showcasing commitment where required.
The deadline for application is until May 24, 2018.