Currently closed for applications
For female Asians who demonstrate an exceptional capability in community service, entrepreneurship, and leadership are encouraged to apply to the Asian Women in Business Scholarship. This scholarship fund is given to Asian students who show abilities or attributes of prospective leaders for the next generation.
To qualify for the scholarship, the applicant must be of Asian ancestry or a Pacific Islander and the applicant must be a permanent resident of the US or a US citizen at the same time. Also, the applicants must possess the following qualities in order to be fit for the scholarship:
• Accomplish and sign the Asian Women in Business Scholarship application form
• Submit their latest transcript of grades
• Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Must be enrolled or will be enrolling in an accredited university/college for a four year course
• Must be enrolled as a full-time student
• Must submit a recommendation letter (minimum of one)
• Must be a permanent resident or a citizen of the US
This scholarship is not available for renewal and will only provide a one-time $2,500 worth of scholarship fund. Also, the scholarship is a competitive one and the criteria stated above are only the minimum requirements to qualify.
The application deadline for 2018 is on October 25. Late submission will not be considered for evaluation.
For further updates regarding the scholarship, visit the Asian Women in Business Scholarship’s website.