The RMIT University of Vietnam grounds is pleased to offer the international Excellence Scholarships for Sri Lankan or Mauritian students. The college offers up to eleven scholarship to seek after undergrad and postgraduate program.
The scholarship aims to help phenomenal students of Sri Lankan or Mauritian citizens. To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, candidates must check these following criteria:
- Be a national of an ASEAN country*, Sri Lanka or Mauritius, and inhabitant in your nation of origin; and not a resident of Vietnam;
- Have finished secondary school;
- Have accomplished a comparable least GPA of 75% in capabilities whereupon your program passage will be based or finished GCE A Levels (UK) with 11 focuses for the three Advance subjects (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or proportionate;
- Have confirmation of English dialect capability at a level of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 (no band beneath 6.0) or comparable. For equal global English dialect capability levels, please see English equivalency prerequisites;
Applicants must have adequate learning of the dialect of the host college.
The scholarship will be covering the following:
- 50% of higher education tuition fees: 5 scholarships available
- 25% of higher education tuition fees: 6 scholarships available
All applicants can send their documents via online. For more information about this scholarship, students may consult the link here: https://www.rmit.edu.vn/international-excellence-scholarships-undergraduate-and-postgraduate
The deadline for submission is until the 5th of January 2018.