While Far East Organization is focused on being the Developer of Choice for its functional and imaginative plan in its improvements, the Organization likewise firmly has confidence in being a dedicated Developer of People and has liberally settled scholarship for dynamic SUTD students who show innovative and entrepreneurial skills.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is welcoming applications for Far East Engineering/Architecture Scholarship. This program is available to all nationalities who are enlisted or enrolled in their first year of education in any college degree program at SUTD.
The Scholarship covers
- The sponsored educational tuition fee cost (after Tuition Scholarship) for the ordinary span up to four years of the separate degree programs at SUTD. For beneficiaries who in this way major in the Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD) column, their grant will be reached out by an extra year for the satisfaction of the Master of Architecture degree necessity (subject to terms and conditions); and
- A settled yearly stipend for considering related costs.
Submit either IELTS, TOEFL, SAT (already known as SAT Reasoning Test or SAT 1), Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) or ACT scores is mandatory for candidates who are showing capabilities where English isn’t the medium of the guideline, including:
- PRC Gao Kao qualification
- Indonesian Ujian Nasional (UN)/Ebtanas
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- Vietnam National High School Graduation Examination
Students must visit the official website for further information: https://sutd.edu.sg/Admissions/Undergraduate/Scholarship/Application-for-scholarships/Far-East-Engineering-Architecture-Scholarship
The deadline for application is until March 19, 2018.