The Refrigeration School (RSI) trained individuals to become professionals since 1965. RSI offers career focused training for entry-level heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration (HVAC/R), residential and commercial electrical wiring and solar installation technicians.
RSI’s highly trained, experienced industry professional, instructors main goal is to assist students gaining the skills and knowledge necessary for employment and professional growth. RSI offers career focused training and support to all its students to ensure that their educational experience is a rewarding one. The RSI campus in Phoenix metropolitan area has over 26,000 square feet of training facilities.
The RSI awards $1.500 Amity Scholarship to students who have been or are currently enrolled at Amity Circle Tree Ranch, in order to help with tuition expences. Only the students of Electro-Mechanical Technologies or AOS in Mechanical Maintenance Engineering programs are eligible for this scholarship.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in a program at RSI.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Proof of enrollment (previous or current) at Amity Circle Tree Ranch with successful program participation for a minimum of seven months prior to enrollment at RSI.
- The candidate has to provide a positive set of recommendation/referral from Amity Circle Tree Ranch.
- Complete a Scholarship Request Form.
- Provide an essay (minimum of one page) explaining why they are in need and deserving of this scholarship.
- Have no lapse in proper registration or break in attendance.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.