Currently closed for applications
The American University of Beirut also known as AUB located in Beirut, Lebanon is pleased to offer a scholarship to students from North Africa and the Middle East. These opportunities are only available for the fall academic session, awarded to learn graduate courses related to Health science.
The scholarship fields offered by the University are:
- Master of Public Health (MPH) with 3 areas of concentration:
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (EPBS)
- Health Promotion and Community Health (HPCH)
- Health Management and Policy (HMP)
- Master of Science in Epidemiology (MS EPID)
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences – Major in Environmental Health (MS EH)
The full scholarship will cover a full tuition fee-related in student’s academic expenses, basic living expenses, travel allowances, while for the partial scholarship they will also provide a financial aid only for the range of the student’s expenses.
Limited numbers are available for a full and partial scholarship to the students from Arab Region who are interested in the MPH and MS programs at the Faculty of Health Sciences or FHS.
22 Countries from Arab Region are eligible to apply, and the scholarship can only be taken in Beirut, Lebanon.
For the list of the eligible Countries and how to apply for this scholarship student may consult the website: http://www.aub.edu.lb/FHS/FHS_HOME/Pages/regional-grad-scholarships.aspx
The members of the faculty will evaluate the prospective students based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to service in public health in the region.
- Work experience in relevant to public health to public health or related fields.
- Period of work experience.
- Local need for public health graduates in the country of the applicant.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017