The AU Bonkers Global Leadership Scholarship Program me is aimed at educating young undergraduate students to promote international diversity in areas of academic excellence, Leadership and Global engagement.
15 December, 2019.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.8 GPA or (in the top 10% of the graduating class).
- Must have a sound oral and written communication skills in English with a minimum of 90 TOEFL iBT(not lower than 20 or 7.0, TELTs or 600 paper based TOEFL( above).
- The applicants must demonstrate some leadership skills, the ability to volunteer and carryout community services.
- Applicants can only apply for Regular Decision for fall(August,2020). Please do not apply for the Early Decision (ED).
- Secondary/ high school students who will be graduating by June 2020 can as well apply
- Students in the IB system must graduate with a full IB diploma with at least 3 HL subjects.
- Students in the UK must have at least 3 A levels and must have completed 13years of study before August 2020.
- Preference shall be given to those students who had gone through a lot of challenges and had overcome those major challenges from diverse and underrepresented countries and socio-economic background.
Number of Scholarship:
Value of Scholarship:
- The Scholarship program shall take care of the successful applicant’s expenses such as (tuition, fees, accommodation) and a board for the first one year for high achieving international students. This is renewable for four years based on the student’s academic performance.
How to apply:
Preference shall be given only to those who meet the criteria and who complete their registration before the deadline.
Visit the scholarship webpage for details