The University of Manchester is welcoming applications for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for UK/EU/International students over all our Master’s courses for September 2018 passage. Candidates whose first language isn’t English are normally required to give proof of capability in English at the more elevated amount required by the University.
A predetermined number of scholarship are accessible over all our Master’s courses for September 2018 section. The estimation of the scholarship will go towards the cost of the full course tuition fee charges.
The scholarship will be granted in accordance with our choice due dates. Candidates who have been effectively granted a scholarship will, along these lines, be reached prior to their choice due date by means of email. If you have not gotten a scholarship by your underlying due date, you may at present be considered in the following selection round.
Please note that only successful competitors will be contacted. Also, take note of the following courses to be funded by the university:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organizational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
The deadline for application is until August 21, 2018.