Coshocton High School is a school located in Ohio which is known for the quality of education it offers. Being a graduating senior in this institution will give students a privilege of getting a grant from their foundation and be one of the Albert V. Cline Jr. Scholar. One scholarship grant is granted to someone who will pursue a career in communications or journalism.
There are criteria that applicants need to meet in order to get chosen. Applicants must have all the forms and documents they required as listed below:
- Approved completed application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance from certified granting institution or accredited degree
- Copy of high school transcript or an equivalent record of academic performance which indicates at least a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Wallet-size photo (senior picture excellent)
- Letter of recommendation from member of the community attesting to the applicant’s character
- Letter of recommendation from school representative or teacher
- Applicant’s information about intentions in pursuing a career in communications or journalism
Once of all the required documents had been prepared and obtained, applicants can now send in their applications.
Application due date: 28 February 2018, before 8:30 am