Adobe is one the world’s best know for software technologies. Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Adobe’s mission is to create a group of community that possesses passion for their related works, committed a leader ship and trust. At Adobe Research, they created innovations for their software products have a better service to their consumer, building professionals, and merchandise. The put one together all the intelligent and passionate people and give them the freedom to deepen their intellectual curiosity upon providing the necessary resources.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes excellent and outstanding undergraduate female students who are studying computer science anywhere in the world.
To be able to qualify for the Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship, the applicants should meet all the qualifications below;
- A female, undergraduate and currently enrolled at a University for athe academic year of 2016-2017.
- Should be interested to enrolled as a full time undergraduate students for the Academic year of 2017-2018.
- Should at least majoring of computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications should also include the following;
- A curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of records for the previous school attended.
- Three references of their application
- Answers to up to four essay questions (available when application starts)
- A 60 second video describing your desired career.
- The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once. An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship opportunity at Adobe for the 2017 summer.
- Please visit their website for the application https://research.adobe.com/scholarship/
Application should be submitted on October 31, 2017, 5pm Pacific Time. All applications will be reviewed by the Adobe Committee and judging will based on their academic records (documents), their personal statement and letter of references. A shortlisted applicants will be invited to an initial interview.
Successful candidate will be announce on December 21, 2017.