The new Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in South Africa is accessible on offer to subjects of Commonwealth nations other than South Africa and must not be as of now occupant in South Africa. The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first and most established worldwide college organize, set up in 1913.
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a universal program under which Commonwealth nations offer scholarship and partnerships to nationals of other part states. The CSFP was built up by Commonwealth training priests at their first gathering in 1959. From that point forward, Commonwealth Scholarships have turned out to be a standout amongst the most renowned and best-known universal scholarship plans. More than 35,000 people have profited.
To be eligible:
- Candidates must be a citizen of a Commonwealth nation other than South Africa and must not be as of now occupant in South Africa
- Candidates must hold an Honors degree or a four-year degree, proportionate to NQF 8 on the South African National Qualifications Framework, and with a normal sign of no less than 70%, and meet the base passage criteria of the proposed course of study
- Candidates must not be a current DHET-bolstered scholarship beneficiary
- Candidates probably connected for the distinguished examination program at the picked college in South Africa on a full-time premise
- Candidates’ academic foundation ought to be adjusted to the proposed field of study
The deadline for application is until July 13, 2018.