Academic Merit

Published Date: December 3, 2017

Be the first to know about a new Scholarship!

Don't miss any Scholarship deadline, sign up for our FREE Scholarships email notifications.

  

Scholarship details

  • Area of study

    All
  • Country of the Scholarship

    Philippines
  • Scholarship Valid Until (Year)

    All
  • Type of scholarship

    All
  • Scholarship amount given

    $1000 - $3000
  • Type of scholarship administrator

    University
  • Mode of scholarship (Online/Offline)

    Offline
  • Applier's country

    Philippines
  • Expenses covered

    Tuition fees
  • Scholarship Contact Details

    FEU Manila G/F Arts Building, N. Reyes St. Sampaloc, Manila (02) 736-0036; (02) 735-5621 Loc 251/295 Fax: (02) 734-4971 Admissions@feu.edu.ph FEU Makati Gil Puyat Ave. Corner Zuellig Loop, Makati City 8362033 And 8362002 Local 120 Feu-makati@feu.edu.ph Michelle S. Acomular, EdD Director, Admissions And Financial Assistance Email Address: Macomular@feu.edu.ph Shirley E. Olivo, CPA, MBA Coordinator, Financial Assistance Email Address: Solivo@feu.edu.ph Jan Frederick L. Tongol, MBA Coordinator, Admissions Email Address: Jtongol@feu.edu.ph

Academic student scholarship can be availed by full-time students who have obtained the required general average point and have not violated any of the school’s rules and regulations in the previous semester. The guidelines for the scholarship are renewed and updated in 2013 when it will get implemented.

The benefits provided by the scholarship do not cover summer classes. Therefore, retention will always be based on the academic performance of the student on both semesters.

The following are the eligibility criteria for the program:

For a new student, s/he:
• Must be a full-time student
• Has earned a GPA equivalent to 1.50 or above
• Has not gained a grade less than 2.25 in any subject
• Has not been subjected to any major misdemeanor in school

For a current student, s/he:
• Must be a full-time student
• Has earned a GPA equivalent to B (3.0) or above
• Has not gained a grade less than C+ (2.5) in any subject
• Has not been subjected to any major misdemeanor in school

Beneficiaries of the program are granted tuition waivers depending on the given descriptions:

For current students, they are awarded:
• Complete tuition waiver for students obtaining a GPA between 1.00 to 1.25
• Partial tuition waiver for students obtaining a GPA between 1.26 to 1.50
• Both waivers can be availed only within the specified semester

For new students, they are awarded:
• Full tuition waiver for students belonging to the top 10% and partial tuition waiver for the remaining 90%
• Both waivers can be availed only within the specified semester

Application form for the merit scholarship can be accessed here: http://www.feu.edu.ph/manila/forms/QSF.25%20-%20MERIT%20SCHOLARSHIP%20GRANT%20INFORMATION%20SHEET.docx.


Be the first to know about a new Scholarship!

Don't miss any Scholarship deadline, sign up for our FREE Scholarships email notifications.