Currently closed for applications
The Universities of Aberystwyth is offering three undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships for applicants from Mauritius. The scholarships are available to undergraduate students taking a course in computer science, law and criminology or management and business.
When applying, prospective candidates need to meet several criteria:
- They must have proven academic track record prior to enrolling in a full-time undergraduate programme in areas handpicked by the University;
- Scholarships will be granted based on students’ statements and their academic achievement
- In order to apply, candidates must be nationals of Mauritius who are 17 years of age by 1 March or 1 October, depending on which year they are applying for;
- Applicants must have successfully been accepted by the Aberystwyth University, Mauritius;
Applicants should be aware of the following:
- The scholarship will be discontinued at the end of the Bachelor’s programme;
- The scholarship will also be discontinued if candidates fail to present a satisfactory results throughout their studies;
- The Academic Excellence Scholarship rules out that candidate are also the recipients of other scholarships.
Applicants may submit their application via an e-mail or a post. The application deadline is by 8 September 2017.