Are you a doctoral student in economics, finance or in a field related to BIS? Would you like to gain practical experience in researching and analyzing monetary and financial stability policies?
The BIS Doctoral Fellowship Program offers you the opportunity to work in an international financial institution at the intersection of research and policy, alongside experienced economists and research analysts. This program will provide you with practical experience of supporting central banks and other financial authorities and will contribute to high-level meetings and publications of the BIS.
- Participate in the economic research of the BIS by providing a statistical analysis of the problems of monetary policy and financial stability.
- Support BIS economists in their research
- Research topics related to the characteristics of financial intermediation, post-crisis monetary and financial stability frameworks and the global economy and spillovers
- Enrollment in a doctoral program in economics, finance or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of financial and monetary economics, with specialization in subjects related to the BIS research program
- Research experience in relevant fields
- Ability to apply the tools used in economic analysis to a range of subjects