Boise State University Offers Undergraduate Treasure Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
The Boise State Institution is a public research university in the United States founded in 1932. There are nearly 100 graduate programs available, including MBA, MAcc, and Ph.D. programs. Many courses at BSU are designed to help you improve your skills and achieve your career goals. Students at this university will receive a world-class education, benefit from student services, and have access to a variety of career opportunities.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Host: Boise State University
Application Deadline: 10/01/2021
- The scholarship offers $ 8,460 per academic year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must have a minimum unweighted high school cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.00). Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of 3.40 to qualify.
- Both freshman and transfer applicants are eligible for the Treasure Scholarship.
- To be considered for this award, candidates must be admitted to a bachelor’s program, after being enrolled, they can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must present official transcripts and a copy of the passport, they must be sent to the Office of International Admissions Center for Global Education Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725-1145 USA.
- Candidates must verify all English language requirements when they come to study at Boise State University.