The University of Alabama Offers International Competitive Admission, Undergraduate Scholarships in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Alabama is the oldest and largest university in Alabama and was founded in 1820 as a public research university. It offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, educational specialist, and doctoral programs across its 13 academic divisions. The university is committed to excellence in teaching, research, and service. Makes a significant contribution to the environment, culture, and customs. It will also help students improve their talents in their chosen field.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: University of Alabama
Application Limit: 11/01/2021
- The scholarship offers $ 8,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must enroll in a bachelor’s program at the university.
- To apply, applicants need to enter undergraduate courses at the university by completing the online application form. After you have the referral, you will be automatically recommended for the grant.
- Applicants must attach their copy of their passport, updated visa, and immigration documents including PR card, current visa, and unofficial copies of transcripts from each high school they have attended.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA, standardized ACT and SAT test scores, also required to meet the other college admission requirements.
- International applicants must present an official score on the English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above; TOEFL code 1830; TOEFL score on paper of 550 and above; IELTS score of 6.0 or higher; Pearson’s English test score of 54 or higher; Score of 51 or higher on the Duolingo English test; Duolingo English test score of 105 or higher.
- You must meet the other English language requirements of the university.