The University of Missouri offers CAS Chancellor’s Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master’s in the College of Arts and Sciences for successful international students.
The University of Missouri – Kansas City, is a public research university ranked 272 among national universities, seeks excellence as a human-centered community of learning and discovery, fosters equity, diversity, and inclusion to enriching people’s lives. UMKC is a vast educational institute with a diverse group of students with unique connections to many companies and internship opportunities that help students walk the path of their dreams. UMKC students graduate with much more than a degree. They leave with the practical knowledge, real-world experience, and skills that help them land a job they love.
- The scholarship offers $ 8,000 in two installments of $ 4,000 each.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible Course (s): All undergraduate and master’s programs offered at the UMKC College of Arts and Sciences.
- Applicants must be accepted and enroll in a full-time program at UMKC.
- Applicants must apply through the university’s online portal. They will be selected by the corresponding academic unit of the UMKC once the application has been accepted.
- Students must present the following documents: Curriculum vitae or CV; Official high school/college transcripts; Recommendation letters; Statement of support; Statement of purpose; Copy of the biographical page of the passport and financial statement
- Students must have academic records showing an outstanding academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale to enter UMKC.
- Applicants must obtain minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79; IELTS – 6.0; PTE – 53 or Duolingo – 105.