Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a program of scholarships offered by the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities in the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
Eligibility And Requirements
- Each applicant will receive a worth of £8000, which will go towards tuition fees for any one year of full time study on a postgraduate Masters program at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions or accredited schools.
- Must be studying for a Master’s degree or program.
- Must be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course that will be delivered physically in Scotland or via distance online learning or via a combination of both.
- Must meet the language requirements of the course.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland (where this is applicable) and the remaining tuition fees.
- The main courses applicants must meet are in the subjects of science and technology.
How to Apply
First applicant must show the aspiration to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career.
The only way to apply for this scholarship is when the next Summer 2022 open window comes along on their website. Applicants will only be able to apply through the website provided.
The amount of 8,000 EUR is awarded to 50 applicants who are chosen to receive the 8,000 amount which will go directly to their tuition cost.
Deadline and Annual
May 28, 2022 will be the next deadline since the 2021 is closed. This is however, an annual scholarship that can be applied to each year before May 28th.