RSK Geosciences, a trading business that is a division of RSK Environment Limited, is providing the University of Aberdeen with funding for one postgraduate scholarship for the MSc Geophysics program.
RSK Group is recognized as one of the most reputable companies in the world for its provision of health, safety, and environmental services to businesses in the United Kingdom and elsewhere. The total amount of the scholarship is £8,000. This will count toward the Home or RUK Fees, respectively.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Research that is open to the public was the original impetus for the founding of the University of Aberdeen, which now is universally acknowledged to be one of the most distinguished educational establishments across the entirety of Scotland. This educational establishment was established in the year 1495 as a university, and it currently comprises a total of 12 schools where students can pursue their academic interests. The year that the university first opened its doors inspired its name. According to a number of different rankings, the University of Aberdeen has remained consistently placed among the top 200 universities located anywhere in the world over the course of the past several years. In addition to this, the Times Higher Education University’s impact rankings for 2019 placed it in the 31st spot across the remainder of the world. [Citation needed] [Citation needed] In addition to this, The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide named it “Scottish University of the Year 2019.” This distinction was bestowed upon the university in 2019.
King’s College and Marischal College, both of which had been founded in 1593 as a second university and were recognized as a Protestant alternative to the first university, merged to form the University of Aberdeen in 1860, giving rise to the institution as it exists today in its current form. The University of Aberdeen is one of the oldest universities in the United Kingdom. A Protestant alternative to the initial university was recognized to be Marischal College. The first stone was laid for what would become Marischal College in the year 1593. It is the location of two campuses, the more well-known of which is that of King’s College, which can be located in the Old Aberdeen neighborhood of the city. This city is home to both of the educational institutions.
On the university’s Foresterhill campus, which is an additional location that the educational establishment owns and manages, you’ll find both the School of Medicine and Dentistry as well as the School of Medical Sciences. [Citation needed] Both of these institutions are dedicated to the study of medicine. These two structures are an essential component of one of the most extensive medical campuses in all of Europe, which happens to be situated in the United Kingdom as well. On the Old Aberdeen campus, you will not only find the university’s departments of arts, social sciences, and physical sciences, but you will also find the central library for the university.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Aberdeen
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £8,000
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The total amount of the scholarship is £8,000. This will count toward the Home or RUK Fees, respectively.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- For the purposes of determining tuition fees, the University will classify applicants as either “Home” or “Rest of UK.”
- Applicants who have received an offer of admission to a campus-based, full-time, one-year MSc Geophysics degree program that will begin in September 2023 are eligible to submit an application for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be granted to deserving students based on their overall academic performance (please see Guidelines document for full details).
- The deadline is on April 30th, 2023.
- Further Information:
- Please send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions that are not addressed in the guidelines.
- By the end of May in 2023, applicants will be notified via email of the results of their scholarship applications.
The RSK Geosciences 2023 Scholarship in University of Aberdeen, UK is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application to the University of Aberdeen, please go to www.abdn.ac.uk.
- Before you start filling out the application form, make sure you’ve thoroughly gone over the instructions. To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located below. Kindly fill out the application form, and make sure to include “RSK Geosciences Scholarship” as the name of the scholarship you like to be considered for. When you have finished filling out the application form in its entirety, please click the “Submit Form” button. After this step, an automated email will be sent to your inbox letting you know that your application has been received. (In the event that you do not receive this, please send an email to the informal queries email address shown below.)
- Students are permitted to submit applications for several scholarships; however, they cannot be recipients of more than one scholarship that is supported by a business organization at any same time.
The application deadline for the RSK Geosciences 2023 Scholarship in University of Aberdeen, UK is April 30, 2023.