Every year, Aston University accepts students from over 120 different nations to study with us here in the United Kingdom. Aston University is a globally recognized educational institution that serves as a focal point for the city of Birmingham, which is the second largest city in the United Kingdom. We are dedicated to providing instruction of the greatest quality, which is based on the most recent and relevant research, and our ultimate goal is to equip our students with the abilities and information they require to achieve professional success.
Students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels are eligible to apply for the Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship, which is our most distinguished award and has a value of £8,000. We are looking for students who have achieved exceptional academic results and who can demonstrate a passion for their subject through professional work experience, volunteer work, or extracurricular projects and activities. These students will be considered for the most prestigious scholarships and fellowships.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
In 1875, the School of Metallurgy at the Birmingham & Midland Institute was the first step toward what is now Aston University. The Institute helped make the UK’s best university for research and business, and it also showed students how important a scientific and technical education is. Queen Elizabeth II gave Aston University a royal charter in 1966, after the school had grown and changed a lot. Aston University is one of the best universities in the UK for people who want to get jobs after they graduate. Its goal is to give every student a real experience of learning.
The University has become the best university in the UK because of its excellent research and other programs over the past few decades. The Guardian University Guide for 2023 ranks Aston University as the 22nd best university in the UK. Over the past few years, this rank has been steadily going up. US News put Aston University at #717 on its list of the best universities in the world, but the QS World University Ranking 2023 puts it between #561 and #570. The Aston Student’s Union came in eighth place on the What Uni League Table for 2022. The Which MBA 2022 ranking from The Economist puts Aston’s MBA program in the top 100 in the world. In addition, the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2022 said that 79% of Aston University’s research was either world-leading or internationally excellent.
The main campus of Aston University is in the middle of Birmingham, which is a busy city. This school has one of the best places to learn in the whole world. In addition to the £3.9 million virtual reality facility, the university has a number of modern lecture halls and clinics where students can get hands-on experience, such as the Aston Brain Centre and the Aston Eye Clinic. Not only that, but the library at Aston University is open around the clock during the academic yearThe university has people from more than 120 countries who come from many different backgrounds and are friendly. There are about 11,000 students at the university right now, and they accept applications every year. The acceptance rate at Aston University is around 50%, which makes it a little hard to get into the school. To get into college, students must have a good academic record or merit. During the program, first-year students are guaranteed to have a place to stay at Aston University. All new undergraduate and postgraduate students who meet the requirements are guaranteed a room in Aston Student Village. Students at Aston University can apply for a number of international scholarships, such as the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship, the Global Ambassador Scholarship, regional scholarships, the Ferguson Scholarship, and more. Each year, Aston University gives out more than £2 million in scholarships to help students reach their academic and career goals while they are there.
Aston University has produced some of the most influential people in their fields. Chris Banks (businessman), Ravi Kant (Indian executive), Kevin Brooks (writer), Steve Martin (British academic), Seema Malhotra (British Labour and Co-operative Party politician), Stewart Clegg (Australian sociologist), Laura Jones (BBC journalist), and Sapna Pabbi all went to Aston University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aston University
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £8,000
Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The winning applicants will each receive £8,000 as a contribution toward their future education costs.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Students studying abroad and in the EU from any country are welcome to apply. Students who are applying to undergraduate (with the exception of Medicine) and postgraduate taught courses (with the exception of MBA, Postgraduate Diploma for Overseas Pharmacists (OSPAP), and distance learning courses) are eligible to apply for this scholarship. beginning in the month of September 2022.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of the scholarship for further information on eligibility requirements.
- Students from any and all walks of life are encouraged to apply to Aston University. We are extremely proud of the fact that our student body is comprised of people not only from different parts of the world but also from a wide variety of different social and educational backgrounds. Students who exhibit both academic excellence and a genuine commitment to their subject area, which may be demonstrated through work experience, volunteer work, or extracurricular projects and activities, will be given this scholarship.
- The following is a list of the dates that are the application deadline for this scholarship for classes beginning in January 2023:
- Sunday, December 11, 2022, at 23:59 hours local time in the United Kingdom
- The following is the cutoff date by which successful applicants will receive a response:
- The 23rd of December, 2022 will be a Friday.
- What steps are taken after this?
- In the event that your application is accepted, you will be granted the sum of £8,000 to assist you with the cost of your education.
- If your application was accepted, we will get in touch with you via email to let you know the good news. Note that scholarship decisions will be communicated to applicants two weeks after the respective deadline dates. In the event that you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The Aston University 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship (UK) is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? Applying to Aston University can be done online at map.aston.ac.uk.
- You are going to be given the task of writing a brief supporting statement, and it is going to be judged by a panel.
- You will need to submit an application for a course at Aston University before you can submit an application for a scholarship there. You will be able to locate a link to the scholarship application form in your My Aston Portal (MAP) account once you have been offered a place to study at Aston University. Once you have accepted the offer, you can then log in to your MAP account. Your offer email contains information that can be used to access your MAP account and provides further instructions.
The application deadline for Aston University 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship (UK) is December 11, 2022.