Harvard Rowland Institute Offers Postdoctoral Fellowship in Science and Engineering for Successful International Students. Academic session 2021/2022.
The Rowland Institute for Science was created in 1980 as a privately funded, non-profit basic research organization with the goal of promoting science on a wide range of topics.
- The scholarship offers $ 74,500 per year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Candidates must have a newly awarded Ph.D. or up to three years of postdoctoral experience.
- To apply, candidates must register via the postdoctoral study login form at Harvard’s Rowland Institute.
- Applicants must upload a three-page research proposal (research statement), a resume (CV), and a list of three referees who will be sent separate emails with instructions for uploading their letters of recommendation.
- Students must demonstrate that they have a good level of spoken and written English.
The deadline for 2022 Rowland Fellow applications is Friday, August 20, 2021.