This scholarship is offering one MBA scholarship of up to $7,000 to help cover a recipients tuition fees and get them one step closer to the next step in their career. This scholarship will be awarded up to a value of $7,000, and is open to students from any country who will be studying an MBA degree abroad at a university or business school.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicants must have applied (or will apply) for an MBA program starting the Fall 2023 semester.
- Applicants must or should have no more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- All applicants must meet the entry requirements for your chosen university or business school like: holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree and meeting the language requirements for the program.
- International applicants must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa.
- Must be studying abroad in a country where you do not hold citizenship or that you do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
- The MBA program can be studied via distance learning from an institute located in a country of which each student is not a citizen or permanent resident.
This scholarships is for the exact right candidate who shows global leadership skills.
How to Apply
This application consists of and each applicant needs to fill out all the information on these:
- Filling out a short form
- Submitting an elevator pitch
- Submitting a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: How will an MBA program help you grow as a globally-minded leader and achieve your career goals?
Must show proof of acceptance from the university that’s being attended. Must show proof of identity via photo copying an I.D. card. Along with all photo copies needing to be in color ink, not in black and white.
All applicants will need to fill out their basic information such as name, address, and provide an email.
The scholarship fund can only be used towards your tuition fees. No living costs, accommodation rental, travel expenses and semester fees can be covered.
Deadline & Annual
April 25, 2022, is the deadline date for this scholarship. This is an annual scholarship.