Do you want to expand your knowledge abroad through a fully-funded internship program in South Korea in 2021? The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is offering the international GIST internship program, which lasts eight (8) weeks and covers areas such as Electrical and Computer Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, among others.
It is a highly competitive and fully funded internship opportunity. All successful candidates will be able to cultivate innovation in technology and science. Through it, students will collaborate in education with research and learn in a better way.
Students in their final year of an undergraduate or those enrolled in a master’s course can complete the registration and application process to be one of the winners of the internships funded in South Korea 2021. This project will cover the cost of airfare, medical insurance, accommodation, cultural exploration, among other benefits.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea.
Levels and areas of studies:
Funded internships in the following fields:
- Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Material, Mechanical, Environmental).
- Integrated Technology.
Who can participate ?:
International applicants of excellent academic level.
The value of the scholarship:
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology will award the following awards to the winners of the South Korea funded internship program 2021:
- Airfare expenses.
- Accommodation and feeding.
- Cultural exploration.
- Health insurance.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- The candidate must be a final year student of a bachelor’s program or a student enrolled in a full-time master’s degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Register perfect health.
- Submit a formal application for the Fully Funded Internship in South Korea 2021 using the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology online entry system.
- Have knowledge of the English language, spoken and written. You do not need to present the TOEFL and IELTS certificate.
Instructions to apply:
Consign the following supporting documents: Transcripts and academic records, previously obtained degrees, curriculum, certificate of English language proficiency (not mandatory), letter of recommendation, personal statement, among others. If you want to know in-depth about Full Internships in South Korea 2021, visit the official website of Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology.
Until March 12, 2021.