Currently closed for applications
61 PROBIST Postdoctoral Fellowships will be funded by the Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology. There will be three yea duration program which will run until the late of month of year 2018.
The PROBIST Postdoctoral Fellowships aims in providing an enhanced mentoring coaching program through varied activities, community services and networking process. The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) maintains a collaboration other institutions to promote scientific joint programs.
Institute Affiliates are among the following:
- The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO)
- Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ)
- Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2)
- Institute for High Energy Physics (IFAE)
- Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona)
Also affiliated to BIST are:
- Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
- Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC)
The course level of the scholarship grant is for the postdoctoral programme only and focuses on the top research in Barcelona and Tarragona in Spain. Three year grants will be provided with inclusion of the annual gross salary and cost of relocation living.
International students are open to apply upon completion of the eligibility requirements as such:
- Completion of scholarship application form online.
- Presently in the PhD degree course program in Spain of not more than 12 months.
- Never enrolled in the PhD programme five years back from the date of application.
- Have published research reports in international journals.
Deadline of application will be on November 1, 2017. Click the link to access their scholarship proceedings. http://bist.eu/probist/