State University of New York College at Plattsburgh Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships in Various Areas for successful international students.
State University of New York College at Plattsburgh is a 75th-ranked public liberal arts college in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities North with the mission of expressing student concerns and interests, as well as providing services, programs, and activities for the university community. At SUNY Plattsburgh, teachers are willing to go out of their way to help students with whatever they need, be it homework, test prep, career counseling, or networking. Establish a platform for students to grow both as professionals and as individuals. SUNY Plattsburgh offers students multiple opportunities to immerse themselves and explore many exciting and diverse areas.
- The scholarship offers $ 6,000 per year for the duration of your study.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be first-year students.
- Students must not be enrolled in any nursing program.
- To apply, students must register through the SUNY Application or Common Application to complete the application process.
- Students who are successfully accepted by the university will be considered for this scholarship.
- Students must present the following documents: A letter of recommendation; High school transcripts; English Proficiency Test; Bank affidavits as evidence of financial support during the first year; 250-word personal essay on SUNY-related issues
- Students must have a minimum SAT score of 440 to be admitted to college.
- Students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores: TOEFL – 490 or higher TOEFL Internet – 57 or higher; Academic IELTS – 5.5 or higher; British English Pass Level “O”: E or higher; PTE (Pearson’s Test of English) – 45 or Duolingo Test of English – 87 to 104.