Currently closed for applications
600 Tennessee Tech University Scholarships in USA is now open in accepting all US and non US students for 2018 scholarship program. The scholarship can be taken at Tennessee Technological University.
Criteria for this scholarship will be based on the excellent academic performance of the applicants, Involvement in the community, Place of origin and some other eligibility criteria posted by the scholarship committee and the donor of the scholarship grants.
The scholarship is available only to the undergraduate applicants, though there is no test requirement but English language proficiency is a lead list in the eligibility criteria. Applicant must show proof of evidence of the English Language Test result like TOEFL.
Applicants must accomplish the following steps first before proceeding to the scholarship submission application
- First applicant must be admitted to TTU as soon as possible after Aug. 1.
- Should Log into Eagle Online and choose the Student tab and Scholarship option.
- Be able to submit the application and any required supplementary materials by Dec. 15 to be fully considered.
Materials needed as proof:
- Applicants Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- Recent copy of Official Transcripts for any institutions you have previously attended (received and processed by Dec. 15)
- Form completion of FAFSA (completed by Dec. 15; used for consideration for need-based scholarships)
- Letter of recommendations (must be received in ScholarWeb by Dec. 15)
Deadline of application will be on December 1, 2017. Follow the link https://www.tntech.edu/em/scholarships/ for further scholarship guidelines. For the area of study you may see the list in the link https://www.tntech.edu/admissions/undergraduates/majors. Amount of scholarship may vary depending on the grant given by the Sponsor.