Marconi International University offers a scholarship for the international students who will be commencing their undergraduate and master’s program in the USA to ease the financial burden for the academic year of 2021-2022. The OAS Scholarships are intended for deserving international students that will grant them a tuition fee reduction of up to 60% of their tuition fee for the applied field or degree program offered by the university.
Marconi International University (MIU) located in Florida offers a varies of field courses for the undergraduate and master’s degree program in an innovative and more affordable high-quality education and a good learning experience in the USA. The opportunity will give the students an experience with the latest technology and will be given the students a chance to pursue their academic, professional development, and personal knowledge that may be able to use in their career growth. The University both accepts USA citizens and international students in online or virtual learning or on-campus studies.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must be an international student who will be admitted to an undergraduate or master’s degree at the university. All interested international students must have a legal permanent resident in any of the independent 35 countries in the USA that has OAS member states.
The undergraduate and master’s students must be enrolled in the following degree offered by the university such as:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in International Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Educational Leadership
- Emerging Technology
- Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery C.E. Program
- Master of Science in International Business Administration + Environmental Management C.E. Program
To be able to apply for the scholarship program offered by Marconi International University, the interested international students must complete the admission process and be admitted or accepted in eligible courses offered by the university and the scholarship. The students must have their previous certificates to be admitted. The Students must be able to submit the following documents:
- For the undergraduate, the students must submit their high school diploma
- For the master’s students, a bachelors degree certificated and must be translated into the English language
- Students updated CV
- Valid Id
- Copy of Passport
International students are also required to submit an English proficiency test that will be depending on the degree you will be admitted.
- TOEFL PB 57 Minimum total score
- IBT of 61
- IELTS of 6.0
- Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report of 44
- Duolingo score of 95
- MET or Michigan English Test 53 of 4 skills
- Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Competency in English of 650/LP
- TOEFL PBT minimum score of 60
- iBT of 71
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Duolingo score of 100
- MET score of 55
- ECCE score of 640/LP
The deserving international students will be awarded a 60% of the total cost reduction on their tuition fee. The scholarship will be offered annually by Marconi International University.