The McMaster University Offers Scholarship International Postdoctoral Irvington, medicine, international student success. Academic session 2022-2023.
Founded in 1881, McMaster University is a public research university.
It has a strong history of success in industry-driven research and student-centered teaching and offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Students gain the skills and knowledge they need to plan their future jobs at this university. Respect, teamwork, and diversity are principles that the university aims to exemplify, as well as a strong commitment to workplace equity.
Title to Receive: Postdoctoral
Study Place: Canada
Offeror: McMaster University
Language(s) of instruction: English
Application deadline: 09/17/2021
- The scholarship offers a stipend of $ 55,000 for the first year, $ 57,000 for the second year, and $ 59,000 for the third year. In addition, an allowance of $ 1,500 per year is offered to the host institution to use at the sponsor’s discretion to help pay for the fellow’s research supplies, travel to scientific meetings, and/or health insurance
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Acceptable course or subjects: Post-doctorate in Health Sciences.
- Applicants to the CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program must work in areas directly related to cancer immunology or immunology. An eligible project must belong to the broad field of immunology relevant to solving the problem of cancer.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree on the award activation date and must conduct their proposed research under a sponsor who has a formal appointment as an assistant professor or higher rank at the host institution.
- Applicants with 5 or more years of relevant postdoctoral experience at the time of award activation are not eligible, with the exception of MD applicants, who should not include years of residency in this calculation.
- Only in exceptional circumstances, applicants who have already spent 3 or more years in a sponsor’s lab prior to the scholarship start date will be considered for a scholarship.
- To apply for the opportunity, candidates must be admitted to the university’s postdoctoral program. After that, they must complete the online application form.
- Candidates must present a CV, academic records, and certificates, among other documents.
- Applicants must meet specific English language requirements in order to study at the university.
September 17, 2021
October 1, 2021