KTO Karatay University offers Tuition Waiver scholarships to 491 international students who take the online scholarship exam. 81 students will get 100% scholarships and 410 students will get 50% scholarships. Scholarships cover tuition fees only.
Eligibility & Requirements
- The field studies this scholarship will accept are: Architecture & Design, Business/Management, Communications, Computer & Information Systems, Engineering, ESL & English Language, Health Professions, Law & Legal Studies, Psychology, Aviation, Transportation/Logistics, Nursing, Finance, Economics, History, Languages/Linguistics, Liberal Arts/Humanities, Applied Science, Digital Arts & Design, Computer Animation, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Medicine, and Sociology.
- International students can apply.
- Applicants holding Turkish citizenship by birth and abandoned their Turkish citizenship as well as their children under 18 and listed in the renouncement document but documenting their certification for rights mentioned in the Turkish Citizenship Law # 5901/7.
- Applicants who have citizenship of other countries by birth; and have gained Turkish citizenship as well as those who already hold a dual-citizenship.
How to Apply
First applicants must take a test to see if the score is higher than 55/100, if so the applicants can successfully fill out the application.
- Copy of the high school diploma or certificate showing that the student is the last grade (English or Turkish official translation required).
- Copy of the high school transcript with the stamp and signature of the high school administration (English or Turkish official translation required).
- Passport photo copied.
- Passport photo size.
- Copy of international or national exam result for nationals of countries where students are required to take an obligatory exam after high school.
The reward is between $14,814 – $5,555 USD. This will go towards tuition.
Deadline & Annual
August 19, 2021 is the official deadline date and this is an annual scholarship.