A new opportunity has been presented to apply to a set of full internships in Japan for Latinos and Hispanics, it does not require an IELTS or TOEFL language proficiency certificate. The project called OIST 2021 – 2022 brings together the best applicants who demonstrate the high academic potential that can be demonstrated in various areas and fields.
The full internship presents an excellent opportunity for students coming from any part of the globe. Being part of the OIST international excellence program, they will work with research professors in their area and will continue to contribute to their study projects.
It lasts from two (2) to six (6) weeks. It should be noted that it meets all the expenses and needs of the young people who are winners of it. Full internships in Japan for Latino and Hispanic students are offered two (2) times per year, select the entry period depending on your availability.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full internships cover more than 40 specialties, see the following link here for available areas.
Who can participate ?:
International students of any nationality demonstrate an excellent academic level.
The endowment of the scholarship:
The OIST will allocate the following prizes:
- Daily allowance of JPY 2,400 (weekends excluded).
- Round trip tickets.
- Financial support for accommodation, food, local registration visa, and medical insurance.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Being an international applicant who has a perfect academic record, you should know that this internship in Japan is one of the most important in the world, for this reason, the level you have will be of vital importance to be one of the selected ones.
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a reputed university (either in Japan or in your home country). Those who already have the title can also be part of the registration process.
- Candidates with highly developed research skills will be considered for an additional position in the internship.
- Submit a formal application to the full Japan OIST internship 2021 – 2022 for Latino and Hispanic students using the Okinawa Institution’s online entry system.
- Upon successful completion of the previous step, you will receive an email notification about the status of your application. After a period of three (3) months, you will be notified again if you were the winner of the full internship in Japan 2021 – 2022.
Instructions to apply:
You must provide the following supporting information: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, personal statement, letter of recommendation, identification photo, legal documentation, among others. For each requirement and step to follow, visit the Official Website for Full Internships in Japan 2021 – 2022 for Latino and Hispanic Students, OIST.
Until April 15, 2021.