Become a successful business leader with valuable ideas and the ability to put them into action. The Sussex MBA is structured on four pillars to help you build the leadership skills you’ll need in today’s corporate world:
The transition to digital technologies and virtual work settings is known as digital work.
Develop innovative techniques to adapt to disrupted settings through innovation.
Ensure employee well-being and the long-term viability of company models through resilience.
policy — lobby and influence policymakers at all levels of government, including local, regional, and national.
You’ll learn a variety of management and leadership skills while being guided by prominent academics and industry experts. You’ll learn to put cutting-edge business theory in practice while honing your critical and strategic thinking skills. Our MBA students come from all over the world and have worked in a variety of industries. This diversity aids in the development of fresh ideas. You’ll learn about cross-cutting business concepts by working in groups. You can fit the course around your career and personal life with our flexible learning choices.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Sussex was founded in the 1960s and is located near Brighton in south England. It is a premier higher education research institution. It was the first of the new wave of United Kingdom universities to acquire its Royal Charter in 1961, and it is considered to have one of the most gorgeous campuses in England.
The University of Sussex boasts one of the most picturesque campuses in the United Kingdom. The campus, which is set in rolling parkland on the outskirts of Brighton, combines award-winning architecture with green open areas. The buildings that make up the center of the campus, designed by Sir Basil Spence, were designated as listed buildings in 1993. Furthermore, Falmer House is one of just two educational buildings in the United Kingdom to be Grade I-listed for its extraordinary interest.
There are 12 schools and research divisions within the institution. It offers over 500 undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees. Around 16,820 students attend the University of Sussex, with one-fourth of them being postgraduates. Home/local students make up 76 percent of the student population, while international students make up 24 percent. Over 2,200 persons make up the teaching faculty, with 1,803 teaching positions and over 300 research positions. Students and faculty members come from over 100 countries to participate in university programs. Approximately one-third of the university’s employees are from other countries. The university’s Social Science and Humanities departments are particularly well-known. It has a local and international perspective, and it engages in community acts and services on a regular basis.
The university’s worldwide perspective has resulted in alumni working in practically every field both inside and beyond the country. Diplomats, chiefs of state, politicians, famous scientists, and activists are among the proud alumni. It also features a faculty that includes Nobel Laureates, members of the British Academy, and a winner of the famous Crafoord Prize.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sussex
Host Country(s): United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £23,000.
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
A total of £23,000 will be awarded to all successful applicants.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- The candidate must be a student from another country.
- Applicants must include a curriculum vitae with their application.
- As part of their application, applicants must provide a personal statement.
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years of management experience in a professional setting.
- The application deadline for this scholarship is August 1, 2022, for a September 2022 start date.
The University of Sussex 2022 MBA International Scholarships is open to all International Students
You must apply to the University of Sussex’s PG Apply online application system to be considered for admission to the Sussex MBA program. Once you’ve been accepted into the MBA program, you can apply for scholarships.
Applicants who have been offered a seat on the MBA program and believe they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or strong academic credentials should send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to [email protected] after they have been accepted. Following that, scholarships will be awarded depending on your initial MBA application and interview.
You will be notified of the outcome once a decision has been made on whether or not you will be awarded a scholarship. If you are offered a scholarship, you must accept or decline it within one month. You will not be allowed to change the start date of the scholarship offer.
The application deadline for University of Sussex 2022 MBA International Scholarships is August 1, 2022
You could also apply for €5,000 Short Term Scholarship for Armenian Students – United Kingdom 2022
This scholarships is made possible from the Armenian Communities Department of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation. This foundation is currently awarding a short term scholarship/grant to exceptional students, who exceed within their academic studies and profound researchers in Armenian Studies. This scholarship will allow the chosen recipents to participate in activities that surround their Armenian Studies, encouraging leadership interaction and academic knowledge and moving ideas.
Back in the 1950’s, the Department for the Middle East, ended up renaming their sector The Armenian Communities department instead. This name change came about from Calouste Gulbenkian’s will. Two exective names on that will where Kevork Essayan, Gulbenkian’s son-in-law, and José de Azeredo Perdigao. The latter happens to be the chairman of The Armenian Communities Foundation.
While anyone in charge of the Armenian Communities department has always come from an Armenian line or has been Armenian themselves. Or also a member from the original man’s family lineage. Currently the latest individual incharge is part of the original family line and has given his complete trust, since he is a trustee of the foundation and as well as promoting incredible lengths in educational stride.
Listed are a few important dates to remember for this incredible foundation:
- In the 1950’s the scholarship program was created and founded. Since the beginning this program has helped and honored tens of thousands of armerian students worldwide.
- It wouldn’t be until the 1960s were a program was created to allow Armenian schools to reach studnets who could not previously attend. This helped to build mulitple schools in the Middle East. Continuing for years and years, many students where able to find solace and community. 1959/60 the “Free Bursaries” programme was established to help students attend Armenian schools around the world, particularly in the Middle East. Thousands of children benefitted from the scheme which continued for decades. Schools were built in the Middle East, Turkey, Argentina and Uruguay. Supporting education for Armenian schools is the number one rule of action for this foundation and continues to be so.
- In the later 1950s the first book in the Armenian and Armenian studies publications recieved the green light to become sold and printed.
- During the 1990s, incredible and vast amounts of reconstruction for all Armenian schools, after the war, continued and saw not only rebuilding but new schools being built. This is a continued effort till this very day.
- It wuoldn’t be until the early 2000s when one of thee most cherished Armenian libraries would be givne funds to restructure the 1930s majestic wonder. Till this day the library is available for all Armenian students to access.
- Within the last 10 years, a fantastic new program called the Five Year Program was founded. This Five Year Program was created to help Western Armenian, to help with any changes in the educational reform, provide and save the Armenian-Turkish dialogue, prompt and fund multiple new scholarship, grants, busaries, and provide adeqaute amounts of free subscription electronic publications.
- First and foremost, this scholarship is for Armenian students only.
- To be considered an applicant for this scholarship, a student must select one of the scholarship programs available. If a student tries to select a program that is not available under this short term scholarship, they cannot enter this award.
- Any canidate must submit their transcript which details their grades to the most current semester or year. The website link provided on this page has the detailed instructoins about how to follow the grading scale to see if a student is deemed qualified.
- All applicants will need to present and write a motivation letter. This is a letter that describes why the student feels that are a perfect potential reciepnt for this short term scholarship.