Indiana State University inviting all deserving international undergraduate students to apply for the International Scholar Award for the academic year of 2022-2023. The scholarship is one of the exciting learning opportunities to enriched the student’s education. International Scholar Award aims to give support to every student to achieve their undergraduate degree in the USA.
The Indiana State University located in the USA is one of the public universities that focus on research, teaching, and more creative activity that engages every student in a challenging way of learning with a supportive environment that will prepare the students to readiness in the global world. The university offers 100 majors in an undergraduate degree. The commitment of the university to maintain dedication and inclusiveness is one of the primary goals that the university wants to achieve for the betterment of every student and faculty.
The university offers a scholarship that will suit every student’s needs in terms of supporting them with their financial burdens. Scholarships apply terms and conditions and can be renewed annually.
All international students are eligible to apply for the International Scholar Awards offered by Indiana State University in any field courses for the undergraduate degree. The students must be able to meet the criteria given by the university:
- The international students must be enrolled in a full-time minimum of 12 credits
- Must maintain good academic standing and measure at the end of the academic year for the eligibility duration of the scholarship.
To continue the application process, the students are all advised to be admitted to the university with an undergraduate degree. Students must meet the admission criteria of the university:
- The international students are required to show their high school grade points, an average of at least 3.0 or 4.0 in an average.
Students must ready their supporting documents to be presented or submitted at the university. Documents need are:
- High School Transcript of Records
- Financial Support Documents
- Passport Copy
All students who already applied and been admitted to the university will automatically be considered the scholarship application and no further application is required for the scholarship. The international students whose first language is not the English language are required to show their English Proficiency test scores at the university. The students may be able to submit one of the following:
- ELS – Level 112 (Successful Completion)
- TOEFL – 61 (500)
- IELTS – 6
- Business – 79 (550)
- PTE Academic – 45
- IU – Level 6 (Successful Completion)
- Spring International Language Center – Level 6
- The Language Company – Level 9
- Ball State University IEI – Level 6
- Purdue University Calumet – Level 4
- InterNexus – Advanced Level
- English Language Institute: St Mary of the Woods College – Level 7
The Indiana State University will be awarding the deserving students an amount of $5,000 for the academic year of 2022-2023. The scholarship can be renewed yearly.
The deadline of application is until December 15, 2021.