Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. is seeking applicants for their upcoming Perry Outreach Program on Saturday, February 1, 2020. The Perry Outreach Program is a free, one-day, hands-on experience for high school women who are interested in pursuing careers in medicine and engineering. Students will hear from women leaders in these fields and try it for themselves by performing mock orthopedic surgeries and bio-mechanics experiments.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Have graduated from a Louisiana public or private high school
- Maintain continuous enrollment in Tulane’s undergraduate division
- Take 12+ semester hours per semester for satisfactory progress
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average above 3.0
- Participants should be women in grades 10 and up with an expressed interest in science, medicine and/or engineering.
How to Apply
This scholarships has changed up what money will be paid out so it’s best to use the contact email to acquire the current information.
You have to call or ask your high school to ask for an application.
For the next round since this one is closed will be Feb. 1, 2022