Presidential merit awards are open for International Students. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate level program (s) in diverse fields of study taught in the USA by the City University of Seattle is open for International Students.
Before applying, we recommend that you read this article to know all the details about this scholarship: who is eligible for the scholarship; how to apply; the application deadline; and other important information.
At the time of writing this article, the deadline for this scholarship hasn’t been made official yet. Kindly check back as we will update you here. Meanwhile, I hope you get the information you need about this scholarship.
About the City University of Seattle
The City University of Seattle (CityU) is a private university in Seattle, Washington. The university is made up of the School of Management, the Albright School of Education, the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Applied Leadership, the Washington Institute of Technology, and the Washington Academy of Languages.
The City University of Seattle holds regional institutional accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) and offers worldwide campus education and online education. CityU is part of the National University System, a private, non-profit university system.
Who is eligible for the City University of Seattle Presidential Merit Awards?
City University of Seattle
Level of study
Undergraduate and graduate-level
- All subjects
The City University of New Jersey will provide the award amount of up to $ 5,000 per quarter to successful students.
City University of Seattle Presidential Merit Awards Requirements
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Open to international applicants for the first time to CityU
- You must have an F-1 visa in the Seattle area
- Must be an active I-20 holder
- The scholarship should be used for tuition only
- You must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within a quarter of the award letter
- Students starting in the ELP program must be continuously enrolled in the program, except for approved vacation periods, and the award will be applied once the student enrolls in the degree program classes
To be considered for this educational award, applicants must complete the online application form at the University. After receiving confirmation, applicants will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting documents: Submit an essay answering the application questions.
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission into an undergraduate and graduate degree, students must meet all University entrance requirements.
- Language requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, must present proof of English language proficiency at a satisfactory level.
City University of Seattle Presidential Merit Awards Application Deadline
At the time of writing this article, the deadline for this scholarship hasn’t been made official yet.
Kindly check back as we will update you here. Meanwhile, I hope you get the information you need about this scholarship.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
We also recommend the $20,000 Out of season and international awards at the University of Massachusetts 2022
Application for international and off-season 2022 awards is ongoing!
If you want to study in the United States at the University of Massachusetts, this is an opportunity for you.
UM offers a partially funded scholarship through international and off-season awards to undergraduate students only if they meet certain criteria.
Before applying, please read this article to know all the details about this scholarship: the eligibility criteria, the requirements, the application deadline, and more. This could be an opportunity for you to become a scholar for this prestigious scholarship.
Description of the scholarship
The off-season and international awards at the University of Massachusetts, USA, are open to international students. The scholarship enables undergraduate-level programs in all subjects taught at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
What are the off-season and international awards benefit?
Partial financing of $20,000
The off-season and international awards at the University of Massachusetts, USA are available to pursue undergraduate level programs at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
The following subjects are available for study under this scholarship program.
- All the themes
Applicants will receive $ 20,000 for the undergraduate program requested at UMASS under this application.
Who is eligible for international and off-season awards?
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be freshmen accepted at UMASS.
- Applicants can apply for a UG program at UMASS through the College Application Portal, Common Application, or the Coalition for College Application. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
- Supporting documents: Students must present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school and college transcripts
- Transcripts must be evaluated by an authorized agency and translated into English.
- Verification of financial support
- Statement of support
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 – 3.2 in their previous educational qualifications to be accepted into UMASS.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to achieve minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Deadline for applications for international and off-station awards
The deadline for this scholarship is February.
We hope this content meets your scholarship needs. Share with your friends and leave your question or answer in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.