The opportunity of excellence for foreign students. A fully paid Community Participation Exchange Program in the United States was made available to the entire world academic community, stimulating cooperation and peace of stable and participatory communities among applicants. This project is located in more than 100 nations of the world offering opportunities to generate high-level progress for candidates.
The Cultural Exchange Program in the United States treats integration factors as the key to the growth and progress of a society. To this is added gender equality, participatory government, sustainable development, youth, and resilience, all with the sole purpose of promoting sustainable and efficient growth.
This prestigious World Exchange Program for foreigners in the United States is supported by the International Research and Exchange Board (IREX), this entity is recognized around the globe for its management carried out in the area of higher education. It should be noted that it is a non-profit organization. The joint work between two important institutions will allow foreign students to form and obtain relevant progress in their academic and professional careers.
The full exchange scholarship in the USA provides a transformational leadership development experience from one-year program activities. These include a three-month internship in the United States.
Paid exchange program in the USA
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
International Research and Exchange Board (IREX), United States.
Levels and areas of studies:
International training in various areas.
Who can participate?:
International students from the following nations:
- Dominican Republic.
- The Savior.
- Other nations of the world are accepted. Only the list of Latin American nations was published.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The United States Community Engagement Exchange Program will award the following awards to award-winning students:
- Monthly stipend to cover living, food and accommodation expenses.
- Subsidy for airfare from your country of origin to the United States.
- Health insurance.
- Support for the J-1 Visa.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student and come from one of the nations mentioned above.
- At the time of submitting your formal registration you must be between 21 and 28 years of age.
- Register at least two (2) years of work experience.
- Have a good command of the spoken and written English language. You will need to present a TOEFL or IELTS reference certificate .
- After completing your preparation in the United States, you must return to your home nation to apply all that you have learned during your journey in the Community Participation Exchange Program.
- Submit a formal registration through the online entry system of the World Exchange Program in the USA.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, personal statement, certificate of English language proficiency, entry documents to the USA in order, copies of passport, application for admission, among others. To learn more about full exchange scholarships in the USA visit the official website of the Community Participation Program in the United States.
Until January 14, 2022.