As Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers, The Reeves Law Group specializes in representing victims of accidents and other tragic circumstances. As lawyers, we feel fortunate to be advocates for those who have no voice in our complex justice system. Helping people in need by providing them with our resources is one of our greatest rewards.
America has a superb justice system, but it could use more exceptional individuals with a passion for improving the conditions of the less fortunate through the legal system. For our Seventh Annual Scholarship Contest, we are again pleased to support a future lawyer who demonstrates through past, current, and expected future deeds a genuine commitment to serve the less fortunate.
- All applicants must submit a short essay that details an introduction and reasons as to why this scholarship is important.
- It must be verified that each student has read and understood the Reeves Law Group Law School Scholarship requirements.
- Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist).
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead.
- Official enrollment verification form.
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead.
How to Apply
Each applicant is invited to tell their story in a brief narrative, starting with an introduction about who they are, their interests, and anything else they feel the judges should know about them. Then, please provide with each entry in 750-1000 words in the form of an essay, or Prezi/Power point presentation.
- Submit a readable copy of each entry (only one entry per student is permitted)
- Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 300 pixels (width) of each individual who is applying. The image file must be in the following format .PNG or .JPG
Graphic and creative presentations are welcome.
It has to be noted that: All content and creative work become the property of The Reeves Law Group upon submission and may be re-posted or displayed online or through any media channels, in whole or part, without notification. When an individual sends an email communicating to The Reeves Law Group, its agents and/or representatives may retain those communications.
The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates a genuine desire and goal of using the legal system to fix problems or improve conditions in our society.
It is to be noted that worthy deeds that applicants have already performed they also will be considered.
The winner will be notified by phone, email and/or U.S. mail after the judging has been completed.
The winner will be selected by January 15, 2022. The winner must provide proof of enrollment prior to disbursement of the award. The award will be disbursed by February 15, 2022.
The award winner understands and accepts that the scholarship monies will be sent directly to the winner’s school and shall be used only for tuition and education-related purposes.
December 15, 2021, and no later submissions will be collected after this date.
Yes, this is an annual scholarship that is awarded each year. And each submission deadline is the same date, December 15th.