The Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) is a private not-for-profit, industry-directed organization providing undergraduate college and technical school scholarships and graduate fellowship assistance to talented men and women pursuing graphic communications careers. Our recipients include full time students as well as industry workers who seek additional education.
Since its creation in 1956, the Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation has coordinated the printing industry’s largest scholarship program. Individuals, companies, and associations provide both annual and endowed scholarship funds to PGSF, which administers the scholarship and fellowship programs on their behalf.
- Students are required to maintain a cumulative “B” (3.0) average. If a student’s grades fall below this cumulative average, the student will be put on academic probation and the funds withheld until the grades are raised.
- Official transcripts or photo copies.
- All official transcripts must be submitted through the application site or sent to PGSF.
- Student must be pursuing a career in printing technology, printing management, graphic communication or publishing.
- International students must have a student visa and the required paperwork to attend a U.S. institution.
The student’s record is reviewed at the end of each grading period and, if satisfactory, the award is extended for the following year.
If the student does not raise the grades during the same academic year, the student loses the scholarship and must reapply.
Two recommendations are required. Simply enter their email address and the institution will contact them for each applicant.
How to Apply
A student who is, or will be, enrolled in a printing or graphics program at a technical school, college or university within the United States.
Scholarships are not awarded for part-time study or for online-only programs.
March 1, 2022 is the next deadline date. Meaning that the deadline date for 2021 has already passed by. So applicants need to wait until the 2022 submission window reopens in the Fall/Winter.
Applications are evaluated and judged during May and June and recipients will be notified in July and August prior to the school year.
This is an annual scholarship that happens each year. Right now the year 2022 will be the next deadline date.