The University of Lethbridge offers a Masters or Ph.D. Scholarship in Philosophy, Master of Arts, Counseling, Education, Fine Arts, Music, Science, Science (Management), Doctor of Philosophy in Education, and Master of Nursing, for successful international students.
Established in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university offering graduate programs at the Masters and Doctoral levels spanning over 70 disciplines. In college, students will find themselves at the center of an environment that fosters innovation, critical thinking, and creativity. The institution is committed to providing students with unparalleled college experience and offers many opportunities for education abroad.
Grant Level: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: Canada
Sponsor: University of Lethbridge
- The scholarship offers $ 5,000 per year (renewable) up to two years for master’s degrees or four years for doctoral students.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Acceptable Course (s): Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, Master of Counseling, Master of Education, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Master of Science (Management), Doctor of Philosophy in Education and Master of Nursing.
- Applicants must be students applying for admission to a thesis-based full-time graduate program working under the direct supervision of the Level I or Level II Board of Governors Research Chair (BoGRC).
- Applicants must have an academic achievement – Minimum GPA of 3.7.
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must be admitted to one of the graduate programs at the University of Lethbridge. There is no separate application, candidates will be selected based on admission.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Applicants must show evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, visit the English language requirements page.
- February 1, 2020
- May 1, 2021
- October 1 2021