Georgetown University Offers Scholarship Undergraduate Pedro Arrupe SJ in various areas, for international students. The academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the oldest Catholic institution of higher education in the United States.
The university offers degree programs in forty-eight disciplines. GU encourages all students to take advantage of our academic support services.
To be successful in today’s global marketplace, you provide your students with the world-class education and resources they need to be successful.
This is an annual student grant where students with financial needs are assisted with student grants ranging from $1,000 to as much as $60,000 per year.
These scholarships are need-based and awarded upon request for it during one’s admission process.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Scholarship Host: Georgetown University
- The scholarship offers payment of tuition fees.
- The scholarship also offers other financial assistance which is dependent on the candidates’ needs.
- The scholarship may cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- To be considered for this award, applicants must be admitted to the university’s bachelor’s degree. After that, they can apply for this financing opportunity.
- Applicants must submit their academic records and proof of English language proficiency, citizenship documents, and passport.
- Students must demonstrate that they have a good level of spoken and written English.
How to apply for this scholarship
By applying for financial aid at Georgetown, students are considered for these scholarships. There is no additional application process.
This is an annual student grant.