The IEFA International Sustainability Scholarship has once again been made available to all low-income international students who show interest in fulfilling their academic goals and dreams in the United States.
The objective of this award is to support applicants for excellence with an amount greater than $ 5,000, which is intended to cover the costs of university tuition at the institution or organization linked to the IEFA program.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Universities or US institutions subscribed to the IEFA.
Levels and areas of studies:
Master in any field available.
Who can participate ?:
Hispanic or Latino students with excellent academic records.
The value of the scholarship:
The IEFA program will allocate a value of $ 5,000 to the award winners, this must be used to pay part of the expenses of university tuition.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student who demonstrates excellence.
- Have a valid university degree.
- Submit the formal application to the financial support project promoted by the IEFA organization through the following link.
- Have all the legal documents in order to demand the student visa for the United States, or failing that, you must already be a creditor of it.
- Students must be able to face an English language proficiency test, this is done at the university where they are selected. It is recommended to have a recently issued IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
Instructions to apply:
The following information is required when making your application for scholarships in the USA: Valid university degree, copies of academic records, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of the passport. To learn more, consult each of the requirements and processes that you must follow to be part of the prestigious program, visit the official website of the IEFA.
Until April 12, 2021.