Students who are planning to enroll in the Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security) and Bachelor of Science (Physics) dual degree program are eligible to apply for this scholarship, which will offer them with financial aid.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Flinders University is among the world’s top institutions because of its innovative spirit and dedication to its students. Students at Flinders are encouraged to “seize the day” and make the most of every opportunity presented to them. All the resources you need to succeed in your studies are available on campus. The academic credentials of Flinders University are on par with those of any university in the world. had received a degree from a prestigious university and ranked among the top in their class. Flinders University attracts some of the brightest minds from around the globe. To generate fresh thoughts and concepts, one must be inquisitive, creative, and risk-taking. After reading this, you should have a better idea of whether or not Flinders is the appropriate choice for you. To have your company recognized as Australia’s best employer of recent college graduates is an outstanding achievement.
Our graduates are considered in such high esteem that many go on to careers as educators, mentors, and practicum coordinators. People have such high regard for our credentials, and here is why. Flinders University is ranked 271st in the world by Times Higher Education and 43rd in Asia and the Pacific. The definitive ranking of the world’s best universities for 2020 is now available. Our mission is to broaden the beneficial influence of our firm around the world by strengthening relationships in the communities where we operate and by forming strategic alliances with groups in different parts of the world who are working to solve critical issues in areas like education and science.
Since its inception, Flinders University’s degree programs have been routinely recognized among the best in the world. The employment outlook for grads of these elite schools is excellent. Australia’s Flinders University has been instrumental in the launch of several successful businesses. Interning at one of these companies is a fantastic opportunity to learn about cutting-edge management techniques. There are a number of Flinders University buildings in the downtown area. nearby places that are convenient for those staying in Bedford Park. The hotel’s accessibility to both the beach and the city center is a major selling point. Both the Plaza and the Student Center’s budgets are detailed in this report. Office space in the tower will be available for lease to businesses from all over the world. There are many interesting shops and events in Flinders Village. The liberal arts education that students at Flinders University receive is a key factor in the institution’s stellar reputation.
Many initiatives are available at Flinders University to help overseas students get settled in Adelaide and Australia. We maintain regular communication with international students even after orientation has concluded. Our international students are very likely to sing our praises; 90% of them say they would refer us to a friend or colleague. Once the new Flinders Village station and line are finished in 2020, the University of Adelaide’s Flinders Medical Centre will be significantly easier to reach. It will be easier for patients to get to the Flinders Medical Centre when they require care there. Finding housing and employment in the same central business district might shave 22 minutes off your commute each way. Time and energy savings are taken into account. The Bedford Park campus of Flinders University is located about 12 kilometers south of Adelaide’s central business district. The city and harbor are barely visible in the distance.
The Australian flora and fauna, as well as the lake, stand in stark contrast to the nearby skyscrapers. Adelaide’s pleasant and convenient Bedford Park district is likely where you’ll find Flinders University. Adelaide has a far cheaper cost of living than other big cities. To properly cite this article, you may use either “(2016 World Liveability Report)” or “(2016 World Liveability Report)”. Flinders University places a premium on student-initiated research and development. A variety of counseling and financial aid services are available at Flinders University to help students with things like major selection and goal planning. In 2020, the New Flinders Rail Station will open, making it easier to travel to the Tonsley innovation zone and other parts of town. New construction has significantly enlarged Flinders Village’s commercial core.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- DST will provide the funding for each scholarship, which has a total value of $5,000 and will be distributed in equal installments following the census date of each semester. For the life of the grant, there will be a total of ten scholarships available each year.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Applicants are need to be:
- Those who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- beginning the first year of the combined degree program for a Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security) and a Bachelor of Science (Physics); and
- generally attending classes at Flinders University on a full-time basis.
- Students who are only able to attend school part-time due to extenuating circumstances will have their applications taken into consideration. A handicap, a disease, or the need to take care of another person are all examples of exceptional circumstances; nevertheless, this list is not exhaustive. In the aforementioned scenarios, rewards will be given out on a proportional basis.
- the following alternative degrees that have been deemed acceptable will be accepted:
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security), Bachelor of Science (Physics) (Honours) – must be in the first three years of the physics honours degree; or Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic Systems and Security)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) with Honors, Bachelor of Science (Physics), or Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) with Electronic Systems and Security as the single major option.
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) (Honours) – must be in the first three years of the physics honours degree Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) (Honours) – Electronic Systems and Security major only Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) (Honours
- The recipient of the scholarship will be chosen based on their overall academic performance. The applicants for scholarships who meet the requirements will be rated based on their ATAR, GPA, or another admission pathway. In the event that more than one student holds the highest ATAR or equivalent admission pathway, the results of certain topics in the student’s previous schooling may be taken into consideration.
- Tenure: The length of the position is one year.
- Leave: will be permitted beginning with the second semester of this scholarship, with the restriction that they may only do so for a maximum of one semester.
The Flinders University 2023 DST Scholarship for Commencing Students is open to all international students.
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- To be considered, applications must be received by the closing date and must be submitted electronically through the Flinders University Student System.
The application deadline for the Flinders University 2023 DST Scholarship for Commencing students is August 9, 2023.