The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial support to Indigenous students attending Flinders University and enrolled in the Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice program. AMK Law has made a very significant contribution, which has allowed for the establishment of the Scholarship.
About the Scholarship Provider:
At Flinders University, there is a strong emphasis placed on the capability to learn and advance professionally. If Flinders wants to have more of an impact, he is going to have to put in more work. They have access to all of the funds and materials that they might require. Flinders University, which is found in Australia, places a strong emphasis on student autonomy, learning across disciplinary boundaries, and being prepared for the workforce. The academic resources available to students at Flinders University are some of the most cutting-edge available anywhere in Australia. The way in which customers think about markets can be fundamentally altered through the application of creative thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are aware of the significant impact that your contributions will have on the future of Flinders University. Graduates in Australia have access to a wide variety of job opportunities that can lead to fulfilling careers.
Through our mentorship programs, capstone projects, and internships, we provide our students with the support they need to make the transition from student to working professional. Flinders University is ranked as the number forty-third best university in the Asia-Pacific region (THE World University Rankings 2020). Our continued engagement in the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as within our communities and the wider world, is required for us to be able to expand our global reach through partnerships with educational institutions located all over the world. This ability is contingent upon our ability to reach more people across the globe.
A degree from Flinders University will allow you to access a wide variety of opportunities. Internship opportunities have been made available to students at Flinders University thanks to partnerships with both CISCO and BAE Systems. Flinders University is located in the picturesque neighborhood of Bedford Park, which is also close to some of the city’s top restaurants and the most exciting nightlife, as well as the city’s financial district and beaches. It is anticipated that the Student Hub and Plaza will cost approximately $63,000,000. Flinders Village is going to have some really hip restaurants, some really great boutiques, and some really cutting-edge research facilities. At Flinders University, ensuring the academic success of our students is one of our highest priorities and one of our most essential aims.
Seniors in high school who participate in international programs had an easier time adjusting to life at universities like Flinders and Adelaide, which are located in Australia. A warm welcome will be waiting for international students at this institution from the moment they step foot on campus until the day they receive their diploma. The only positive feedback we have received from our overseas students pertains to the high quality of the services we provide in this sector. Our campus teaching hospital is moving as part of the 2020 Flinders Village project so that it can be situated in a more convenient location in relation to a brand-new train line and station. Spending less could be beneficial for absolutely everyone, from employees to proprietors of businesses. The primary campus of Flinders University may be found in Bedford Park, which is situated around 12 kilometers south of the core business center of Adelaide. From the property, one may take in breathtaking views of the city as well as the ocean.
In this scene typical of Australia, contemporary structures are surrounded on all sides by natural features such as lakes and vegetation indigenous to the continent. The location of Flinders University in Bedford Park offers students an environment that is not only attractive but also conducive to their academic pursuits. In comparison to the pricing of homes in other major cities throughout the world, those in Adelaide are among the most affordable. The city’s economy has prospered thanks to the abundance of parks, the rich cultural programs, the premium food scene, and the proximity to internationally renowned wines (Global Liveability Study 2016). Students at Flinders University have access to a variety of support services, including counseling and tutoring. It has been demonstrated that encouraging pupils to laugh more in class can increase their level of motivation.
Students at Flinders University have access to a wide range of resources, in addition to academic support and career counseling. These resources include high-quality food and retail services, health and wellness resources, student subsidies, career and financial support, and a variety of extracurricular activities. The Flinders Train Station is slated to open in the year 2020, and when it does, it will connect the main campus to the Tonsley innovation zone as well as the center of Adelaide. When it is finished, Flinders Village will be home to a diverse collection of commercial enterprises, ranging from classroom and dormitory complexes to retail outlets as well as dining and drinking establishments.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Each scholarship has a total value of $5,000, which will be disbursed in two equal installments, each of $2,500, following the census date for each semester.
- Throughout the duration of the financing period, there will be one Scholarship opportunity available each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Candidates for the scholarship are required to:
- To have ancestry that is either Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; and
- Self-identify as a Torres Strait Islander or an Aboriginal person from Australia; and
- Have their claim to Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander ancestry recognized as legitimate by the community in which they currently reside or have previously resided; and
- You must normally be enrolled at Flinders University* on a full-time basis; and
- Be enrolled in either the Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours) or the Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (second or subsequent year); and
- Have a grade point average of at least 4.0; and
- Have the ability to demonstrate an interest in the effects that technology has had on the law, legal practice, and access to justice
- Be able to provide evidence that you have an interest in pursuing a career in business law; and
- Have previously been awarded a scholarship of a comparable nature.
- Previous awardees are welcome to reapply for the scholarship; however, priority may be given to students who have not been granted this prize in the past.
- Scholarships are offered to students attending school part-time who are in exceptional circumstances, such as having a disability, being ill, or having caregiving duties. This list is not exhaustive. The annual value of the scholarship awarded to recipients who attend school part-time will be the same as the value awarded to recipients who attend school full-time.
- Academic merit, a demonstrated interest in technology and the law, and an interest in pursuing a career in commercial law are the criteria that will be used to determine the recipient of the Scholarship. A committee made up of representatives from the College of Business, Government, and Law as well as Yunggorendi Student Services will be in charge of selecting the recipients of the scholarships.
The Flinders University 2023 AMK Indigenous Law Students Scholarship is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply to Flinders University, please visit their website at stuadmin.flinders.edu.au.
- To be considered, applications must be received by the closing date and must be submitted electronically through the Flinders University Student System.
- Please ensure that a completed copy of the AMK Indigenous Law Students Application is included in your application when submitting it through the Student System.
The application deadline for Flinders University 2023 AMK Indigenous Law Students Scholarship is March 8, 2023.