The purpose of the scholarship is to offer monetary support to Flinders University honours students who are pursuing a degree in performing arts while also attending the university full-time. Because of the generous contribution made by the Adelaide Theatre & More Social Club Inc., the scholarship fund is now ready to accept applications
About the Scholarship Provider:
Capacity for learning and professional development is a major focus at Flinders University. Flinders must exert himself further if he is to have a greater impact. They have unlimited access to resources, including money and materials. Flinders University in Australia places a premium on student independence, interdisciplinary education, and job-readiness training. Flinders University is home to some of the most cutting-edge academic resources in all of Australia. Applying original thought and an entrepreneurial spirit can significantly shift how consumers view markets. To say that your work will shape the future of Flinders University is an understatement. Graduates in Australia can choose from a wide range of promising career paths because to the country’s robust job market.
Our students are given the tools they need to successfully transition from student to working professional through our mentorship programs, capstone projects, and internships. In the Asia-Pacific area, Flinders University is ranked in the top 43. (THE World University Rankings 2020). Partnerships with educational institutions all around the world compel us to maintain our presence in the business and industrial sectors, as well as in our local communities and the wider world. For this to be possible, we need to be able to communicate with more individuals all over the world.
The world is your oyster once you graduate from Flinders University. Flinders University has partnered with CISCO and BAE Systems to offer internships to its students. The beautiful Bedford Park neighborhood is home to Flinders University and is just a short distance from the city’s best restaurants, liveliest nightlife, central business sector, and beautiful beaches. The Student Hub and Plaza are expected to cost around $63,000,000. Flinders Village will be home to trendy eateries, chic shops, and innovative labs. One of Flinders University’s primary goals is the achievement of academic success for its students.
Seniors who have participated in abroad programs have found it simpler to settle in at Australian universities like Flinders and Adelaide. A warm welcome will be waiting for international students at this university from the time they step foot on campus until the day they obtain their certificate. Only the exceptional quality of the services we give in this area has been praised by our international pupils. As part of the 2020 Flinders Village project, our campus teaching hospital is relocating to a spot that’s closer to the station and rail line that will soon be built. Everyone, from workers to business owners, stands to gain from reduced expenditures. Approximately 12 kilometers south of Adelaide’s downtown centre is Bedford Park, where Flinders University’s main campus can be found. One can enjoy stunning city and ocean vistas from the property.
This image is quintessential of Australia, with modern buildings set in a landscape replete with lakes and native flora. Flinders University’s Bedford Park location provides students with a setting that is both beautiful and supportive of their studies. Adelaide’s housing market has some of the most competitive prices among the world’s major cities. Thanks to its many green spaces, diverse cultural offerings, upscale dining options, and proximity to world-famous wineries, the city’s economy has flourished (Global Liveability Study 2016). Services such as counseling and tutoring are available to students at Flinders University. Making students laugh in class has been shown to boost their motivation.
In addition to academic help and career guidance, students at Flinders University have access to a wealth of other services. A wide range of extracurricular activities, as well as high-quality dining and shopping options, health and wellness services, tuition discounts, job placement assistance, and financial aid, are all part of these offerings. Opening in 2020, the Flinders Train Station will link the main campus to the Tonsley innovation zone and the heart of Adelaide. When completed, Flinders Village will be home to a wide variety of businesses, from classroom and dormitory buildings to retail shops and restaurants and bars.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Each award will be worth $5,000 to the recipient. Following the census date of each semester, payment will be made in two equal installments as outlined above.
- Every year, there will be a total of two scholarships up for grabs
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Recipients of scholarships are required to:
- Be enrolled in or in the process of enrolling in an honors degree program at Flinders University with a concentration in the performing arts; and Be making academic progress that is satisfactory; and
- be enrolled for the complete academic year.
- Students enrolled in classes on a part-time basis who are unable to study full-time due to exceptional personal or family obligations are eligible to submit an application (e.g. disabilities, carer responsibilities). Pay will be calculated on a pro-rata basis for those working part-time.
- The following criteria will be used to choose recipients for the Scholarship:
- Academic merit; a shown skill and love for the arts; a demonstrated interest in pursuing a performing arts profession or a doctoral program in the performing arts; and a demonstrated interest in pursuing a performing arts career or a doctoral program in the performing arts.
The Flinders University 2023 Adelaide Theatre & More Social Club Scholarships for Honours in Performing Arts is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply to Flinders University, please visit their website at stuadmin.flinders.edu.au.
- To be considered, applications must be received by the closing date and must be submitted electronically through the Flinders University Student System.
- Students will be required to submit a written statement of approximately 500 words to demonstrate their ability in the performing arts, their passion for the performing arts, and their interest in either pursuing a career in the performing arts or enrolling in a doctoral program in the performing arts. This statement must be uploaded as part of the application process. When you are composing this, you might want to talk about the plans you have for your honors year. You have the option of uploading up to five pages of attachments in support of your written statement. These could be work portfolios or any other information that is pertinent to the application.
The application deadline for Flinders University 2023 Adelaide Theatre & More Social Club Scholarships for Honours in Performing Arts is March 8, 2023.