The Carolina Foundation has opened its new call for scholarships to study in Spain 2021 – 2022, in a variety of fields such as Sciences, Arts, Humanities, and Communication.
Applications are not limited to individuals in Spanish-speaking countries, the Carolina Foundation also invites Brazilian scholars. The objective of the Carolina Foundation is to facilitate and promote the extension of studies in Spanish universities for university graduates, as well as the specialization and updating of the knowledge of graduate students, professors, researchers, artists, and professionals from Latin America.
For the academic year 2021 – 2022, the training activity of the Carolina Foundation is articulated through the following modalities: postgraduate, doctoral program and short postdoctoral stays, faculty mobility program, scholarship programs, and institutional studies.
The number of scholarships and grants to study in Spain offered is 504, which are broken down as follows:
- 225 postgraduate scholarships
- 85 doctoral scholarships and short postdoctoral stays
- 27 mobility scholarships for teachers
- 37 institutional study scholarships
- 130 renewals of Ph.D. scholarships
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
- Carlos III University of Madrid
- University of Zaragoza
- University of Granada
- Rovira I Virgili University
- The University of La Laguna
- University of Cantabria
- Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Ramón LLull-La Salle University
- Antonio de Nebrija University and other institutes.
Levels and areas of studies:
Postgraduate scholarships, doctoral program and postdoctoral short stays, faculty mobility program, scholarship programs, and institutional studies.
- Sciences and new technologies
- Health sciences
- Economics and finance
- Social and legal sciences
- Arts, humanities, and communication.
Who can participate ?:
All citizens born in Latin America with an Undergraduate degree .
Endowment of the scholarship:
Varies depending on the program that applies. But above all they cover:
- A percentage of the tuition.
- Plane ticket to and from Spain.
- Health insurance
- Some scholarships also have support for accommodation and living expenses.
The economic conditions of each of the scholarships that the Carolina Foundation grants are those that appear in the “Financial Endowment” section of each of the published programs. In the case of doctoral scholarships, short post-doctoral stays and permanent training, the economic conditions are those that appear in the section “Scholarship benefits”.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be a national of a Latin American country that is a member of the Ibero-American Community of Nations or of Portugal.
- Not having residency in Spain.
- Have an email address.
- Candidates must be in possession of a University degree.
- Some programs require a certificate of English.
Instructions to apply:
The request for a grant from the Carolina Foundation is done online and without sending documents.
Between March and April according to the study program