The de Moya Foundation provides a yearly scholarship to a University of Florida student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering who needs financial assistance to succeed in preparing for competitive employment. This scholarship is awarded in honor of Armando J. de Moya, co-founder and past President of The de Moya Group.
Email for the latest updated application.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Enrolled full-time at the University of Florida for the current academic year.
- Declared major in Civil Engineering with at least 59 college credits.
- 3.0 GPA of higher.
- Must be a Florida resident.
- Show financial need.
- Using the reward money towards tuition, books, housing and educational needs.
How to Apply
- Most recent IRS Income Tax Form
- Official university transcript
- Statement of Accuracy
- Two letters of academic reference
- Must mail transcript to the given address on the website
Awarded $5,000 for educational and tuition needs.
June 30th, 2021