Please pay attention! This Scholarship is intended only for Canadians.
If you’re planning to attend Algonquin College in the fall of 2018, listen up! You could win up to $5,000 towards your tuition. Yes. That’s right. Five. Thousand. Dollars.
Entering the contest is easy. Put your creative writing skills to the test and answer the following question in 140 characters or less. What do you hope to change by coming to Algonquin College?
Share with us what you want to change in your life, career, or world by attending College, and be creative!
Remember that you can only enter the contest once, so make it count.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Algonquin Colleges in Canada.
Levels and areas of studies:
Certificate; Diploma; Post-diploma; Bachelor. The field of study includes any field.
Who can participate ?:
- A confirmed student for the 2021/2022 academic year at Algonquin College for a full-time on-campus program by July 30, 2021;
- Meet the application requirements of the chosen program;
- A legal resident of Canada, excluding Quebec.
This contest is open to all prospective Algonquin College students in Ottawa, Pembroke, Perth, and Online. You are not eligible to enter if you are a current student at Algonquin College; an employee or agent of Algonquin College.
How much is the scholarship:
Conditions that participants must meet:
- The answer must be strong, meaningful, unique, and impactful.
- The answer must be in English.
- The answer must not exceed 140 characters.
- Restricted to 1 answer per person.
Instructions to apply:
Enter the contest through the provided link.
The Algonquin College Tuition Contest begins October 7th, 2020, and ends July 30, 2021, at noon.