Welcome to the OptimizeMyFirm Law Firm Marketing Scholarship. We are proud to be offering the scholarship to students with creative marketing ideas. Optimize My Firm has established this application program for students like you planning on attending an accredited college or university in the United States for 2022. Optimize My Firm is a United States-based firm dedicated to helping injured clients finding reputable personal injury law firms. academic year.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Applicants must be attending or plan to attend an accredited college or university.
- A GPA of 3.0 and no lower.
- This scholarship application is only available to high school seniors. College students are not accepted and those applications will be dismissed.
- The applicants applying can only be individuals that have a physical disability. Individuals applying that do not have a physical disability will have their applications dismissed.
- The main focus of this scholarship is an essay that will need profound thought attached to the writing material each applicant will provide. No plagiarism or copying of any kind.
How to Apply
To apply for this application, applicants must write down an essay within 500 or more words in an article format, explaining how an individual would market a personal injury law firm. All applicants can provide YouTube videos or other creations as well. The completed application must be sent to [email protected].
Essays will be assessed based on these factors:
- Spelling and grammar
- Story flow
- Motivational quality
These factors must be taken into accord and utilized throughout the essay. Be sure to use the standard font along with providing the correct essay structure.
All the aspirants will get to win $500 that will be nonrenewable. The reward for this essay scholarship is $500 per chosen recipient.
Deadline & Annual
The scholarship application deadline is May 15, 2022. For the year 2021, the deadline has already passed and a winner has already been chosen. The winners can be viewed on the website link provided. The next available deadline date is May 15, 2022. This scholarship is an annual essay scholarship but the scholarship cannot be renewed by a former recipient. The awarded student will be contacted by us directly around May 22.