The mission of MyWifeQuitHerJob.com is to educate people all around the world about starting their own businesses. We applaud students who are committed to achieving their academic goals, and we are thrilled to announce the creation of our first award for an exceptional university student ] Undergraduate and graduate students in the United States who are currently enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning will be eligible to apply for this award.
The one-time award of $500 from the My Wife Quit Her Job scholarship can be used to pay for school-related expenses such as tuition, books, computers, housing and board, or any other education-related cost. There is no minimum GPA required, and there are no application documents to fill out. This is our way of giving back to the community and lending support to individuals who desire to achieve their goals by furthering their education.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
In the world of online business, Steve Chou is one of the most well-known and influential speakers and influencers. On his website, ProfitableOnlineStore.com, he has taught tens of thousands of people how to successfully sell physical goods online while increasing the amount of money they make in the process. His website, MyWifeQuitHerJob.com, has been featured on MSNBC in addition to being mentioned in magazines such as Forbes, Inc., The New York Times, and Entrepreneur.
In addition to this, he is a contributing author for a number of well-known business magazines, including BigCommerce, Klaviyo, ManyChat, Printful, Privy, CXL, Ecommerce Fuel, GlockApps, Social Media Examiner, Web Designer Depot, and Sumo. In addition to this, he is the host of the popular marketing podcast My Wife Quit Her Job, which is now listed within the top 25 marketing shows across the all of Apple Podcasts.
Together, Steve and his wife run a seven-figure internet business by the name of BumblebeeLinens.com, and they are also the organizers of an annual ecommerce conference known as The Sellers Summit. Because of this, Steve is able to remain current on all of the most recent advancements that have taken place in the industry of internet retailing. Both Steve’s undergraduate and graduate degrees in electrical engineering were from Stanford University. His undergraduate degree was in electrical engineering, and his graduate degree was in the same subject.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington
Scholarship Country: United States of America
Scholarship Worth: $500
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The one-time award of $500 from the My Wife Quit Her Job scholarship can be used to pay for school-related expenses such as tuition, books, computers, housing and board, or any other education-related cost.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- At least 18 years of age is required.
- You are need to be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, or you must pssess a valid student visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate program at an approved university, college, or school in the United States, or have received acceptance to such a program.
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The My Wife Quit Her Job $500 Scholarship is open to all International Students
- The applicant is required to write a 1,000-word essay on a significant experience that significantly impacted their life.
- Along with the applicant’s full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth, essays are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as attached Word document files.
- It is recommended that you use the phrase “My Wife Quit Her Job $500 Scholarship | Full Name” as the subject line of the email.
- Each participant is limited to submitting a single entry, and you are expected to carefully follow all of the outlined steps.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate that they meet the qualifying requirements outlined above in order to be considered.
- If you submit an application, you are giving My Wife Quit Her Job permission to use your photo and personal information for promotional reasons in the event that you are selected as the winner.
- Please respond to this email following the instructions provided above.
- Our staff will choose the response that they feel is the finest, and they will send an email to the winner on or before September 22, 2023.
- The winner has seven days to react, after which another person will be chosen as the recipient of the award.
- Students who are interested can send an email to email@example.com to receive additional information.
The application deadline for My Wife Quit Her Job $500 Scholarship is August 22, 2023.