The $500 CAD Narotam Sekhsaria’s scholarship for Indian students who can attend a prestigious and ivy league Canadian university. Canada is know for their ivy league status universities that are actually reliably affordable. For Indian students 50% of the tuition will be covered plus the $500 CAD available with this scholarship.
This scholarships has become a non-profit organization set up by an endowment from Mr. Narotam Sekhsaria, a visionary entrepreneur with a strong sense of social commitment. Because of Sekhsaria’s strong commitment, this scholarship has been able to reach students who otherwise may not have the funds to attend a higher education institution.
- Only residents of India or Indian nationals can apply – international students that do not reside in India will not be applicable to apply
- Graduates of an accredited Indian University (students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
- The maximum age for a student to apply is 30 years old
- Students planning to pursue postgraduate studies at top ranking institutions from Fall 2022
All applicants must register before any application will be presented. As the applicants become to register, the applicant must log in using the email address and password created during the registration process.
Applicants can be short-listed.
Students will not be covered when it comes to travel costs, students will have to pay this themselves. Along with registration fees not be refundable, once the applications are submitted that is final.
How to Apply
Beforehand, applicants need to fill out the application form and submit. If the application is incomplete in any way, the application will be ignored.
However, is an applicant has been chosen to go forward with applying further, these will be the steps needed to continue to be chosen for an award.
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of the under-graduate study and post- graduate study, if any.
- Be sure to share a photo copy of letters of recommendation.
- Attested copies of score cards of any qualifying examination taken.
- The most frequent or latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
- Acceptance letter with the fee structure.
- Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
- Photocopy of passport that is within the expiration date.
- Students must not send in via mail, the only way to send in an application is via online through the student portal that will open back up when submissions re-open.
Students will receive an accredited amount to cover 50% for their college tuition. Only students who intend to attend an accredit Canadian university will be accepted.
March 17, 2021 was the deadline and the new deadline will happen on March 17, 2022. The application process for 2021 has closed, however, the next open submission will re-open during December 2021.
This is an annual scholarship that occurs each year at the same time of year.