The Brunswick Community College Foundation, organized in 1982, is a charitable organization 501(c)(3) instituted to enhance the mission of Brunswick Community College to a level of excellence and purpose for students and the community. The Foundation is a vital resource for the acceptance and solicitation of all gifts for the continued growth and progress of Brunswick Community College. The Foundation enables the college to meet a number of diverse needs that could not be achieved solely with state funding.
This North Carolina community college acts on leadership and academic success. Although they do have a great start for individuals who have not had the time to attend college.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Resident of Brunswick County
- BLET Student
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- Take our career assessment to see which programs match your interests.
- Complete a Residency Determination Request. All applicants, except Career and College Promise applicants, must complete a Residency Determination Request.
- Complete an Admissions Application.
If you are enrolled at another college and want to take courses to transfer back to your home institution, select “Non-degree Seeking” student for student type.
- Request High School and College Transcripts from all Schools previously attended.
- Schedule Placement Exam (if applicable).
If you graduated from high school within the past 10 years, a Placement Exam is not needed. If you graduated high school more than 10 years ago and have not completed prior college coursework, submit your ACT or SAT scores to the College.
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships.
May 31, 2021